We are currently accepting applications for future positions.
(Please note this is an entry-level position, and the candidate must be between the ages of 17-24 for the position/program)
5x Environmental is looking for an amazing Office Clerk to join our team.
To be successful as an Office Clerk with 5x Environmental LLC, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. Positive attitude and the ability to multitask. Below is a brief list of tasks and responsibilities.
Office Clerk Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and work hours.
• Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Update Social Media/Media Correspondence
• Providing administrative support.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Be able to work independently
• Other task and projects as assigned based on business needs
Office Clerk Requirements:
• GED or High School Diploma
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Ability to work both effectively both independently and as a part of a team
• Experience using computers and social media
• MS Office skills preferred
• Knowledge of electronic file management and administrative procedures
• Ability to work on tight deadlines
No phone calls. If interested, please reply to the job ad or email email@example.com
Selected Candidates will be interviewed on October 29, 2020
*At this time, we are only accepting applications for Local Candidates.
The Health, Safety, and Environmental Professional will manage the day to day responsibilities involving a client’s EHS activities.
Responsibilities and Duties which are included but not limited to:
· Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to regulation guidelines
· Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
· Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to regulations
· Conduct training and presentations for EHS matters and accident prevention
· Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
· Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
· Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
· Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
· Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
· Proven experience as EHS Professional
· Deep understanding of EHS guidelines
· Understand OSHA Guidelines
· Ability in producing reports and developing relevant policies
· Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
· Excellent organizational and motivational skills
· Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
· OSHA 30 Construction
· 40HR HAZWOPER (Must be up-to-date on 8-Hour Annual Refresher)
· 7 Year’s Experience
· Mining Experience a plus
· Willingness to Travel
Physical demands described here must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The employee is regularly required to stand, and/ or walk, and/ or use arms and hands to load and unload items for extended period of time. Must be able to safely lift and load 60lbs. The employee must also be able to work outside in a variety of conditions. Candidates must be able to tolerate any climate, must be flexible with shift and hours.
*At this time, we are only accepting applications for USA Candidates.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming project opportunities with 5x Environmental, please submit your resume below. We will notify you of possible employment opportunities as they arise. Thank you for being interested in becoming a part of 5x Environmental family.
Copyright © 2020. 5x Environmental, LLC